samedi 19 janvier 2013

Urban Decay & Ciaté

I did some online shopping on Beautybay.com the other day.

I think Belgium is always behind, not only for beauty and fashion trends but for a lot of things in general. It's hard to find products from Bobbi Brown, Urban Decay, Sleek, Nars here so I order them online.


I've always wanted one of the Naked palettes from Urban Decay but couldn't actually decide which palette I wanted until they made the Naked Basics! This is the perfect palette for me : it has the colours that I use the most, it's small, all the colours are matte and of course it's less expensive than the others.


I bought this on Beautybay.com together with a nail varnish from Ciaté.
I was really happy with their services, I wrote to them because I had a question about the payment and they got back to me so fast. They deliver worldwide for free so I didn't hesitate to buy from them. I'm only disappointed with the nail varnish that I got. I was looking for the perfect Coral colour and thought I had found it but it's actually a bright/neon orange. I'm still glad I got it though because I love all colours for my nails. A friend told me she got some nail varnishes from Ciaté online too and that the colour was never the same than on the picture so I don't blame Beautybay :)


Anyway, I'm really happy with the products that I got and will probably order more from Beautybay. There are so many brands that I want to try : BareMinerals, Sleek, Nars, Too Faced, Make Up Forever, Bobbi Brown, etc.

Nail Varnish : Ciaté "Access all areas" 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire