dimanche 16 décembre 2012

New in


Shirt : Pull and Bear

I went Christmas shopping these past couple of days. I love finding fun and cute presents for my friends and family and I try not to look for anything for myself... but I can't. I'm weak, I'm sorry!
I love everything denim and I already own 4 or 5 denim shirts but I couldn't resist and had to get this beautiful shirt from Pull and Bear. It's really cold outside so I should be buying knits instead but I imagined myself wearing this with white shorts this summer so I bought it!

I think I spend at least 30 minutes every day of the week on Asos! I always want to buy everything but I'm so lazy when it comes to online shopping. I like to try on clothes before I buy. I've been disappointed so many times before and I can't be bothered to send the stuff back. I find that buying jewellery online is less risky. Even though my first purchase on Asos was jewellery and I was not happy with what I got!! I've kept the jewellery though but I've never used it... and it's been two years now.
Anyway, I own a Michael Kors watch in silver and I wanted the same in gold but didn't have the money for it so I found this watch on Asos which reminded me of my MK watch. It arrived pretty fast, which I was happy about, and I actually really like the watch! I wore it last night for the first time and after a couple of hours my wrist started to itch... I scratched myself all night. I think I'm allergic to my new watch!! I have a rash on my wrist and I'm sure it's from the watch. It sucks but I'm going to keep the watch and hope I can still wear it without scratching myself all day!

Happy Christmas shopping :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire