lundi 29 octobre 2012

Bringing colors to my life

I finally got an eye shadow palette. I've always wanted one because I find them so beautiful.


Look at these colors, they're gorgeous ! I bought this palette a week ago and every time I look at it I still think to myself "Wow"! To be honest, I don't really wear that much eye shadow but I'm going to try to use it whenever I go out.


I probably won't use all the colors, I'm not a fan of green, blue, purple and bright pink make up, I like to keep it simple and usually play with the browns and the blacks. This palette is from ELF and it wasn't expensive (12€!!) so I recommend it if you're on a tight budget or like me you want to try new things. When I saw the price I thought "this probably sucks" but I was happily surprised. I use my M.A.C paint pot before applying the eye shadow and the result is perfect!

I'll probably use this for my Halloween make-up. I'm going to a Disco/Funky party, this might actually be the perfect time to try funky colors!

"The best color in the whole world, is the one that looks good, on you"
- Coco Chanel -


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire